Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Influenster Review: Airbrush Perfect Legs by Sally Hansen

I love freebies! So you can imagine how excited I was to receive my first sample in the mail for review from Influenster. Just getting mail was pretty exciting! I opened the box and found a small bottle of Airbrush Legs "Leg Makeup" from Sally Hansen, a $2 off coupon, and instructions. The "medium" color matched my summer skin tone pretty well. The instructions say to use a quarter size amount on each leg. I only did one leg, so I could compare. Overall, I was happy with the results. Some small scars and other imperfections were no longer noticeable. I plan to save the rest of the makeup for the future - maybe a wedding or other fancy event - as I do not need "Perfect Legs" on a daily basis. I love that the product is waterproof and won't stain clothing. Thanks #influenster, I'm looking forward to many more opportunities like this!

No comments: