Sunday, August 23, 2009

Round 2

Here it is, August again! Another year of school is underway (well, halfway underway...as Palco doesn't start til next Monday!) I cannot believe how fast time goes!
I had an absolutely wonderful summer! A trip to Florida, followed by Vegas, a huge graduation party, and lots of visiting with the family. Coming back was rough...but I made it!
I'm lacking the motivation to be back in the school routine yet. When I'm at school with the kids, I'm lovin it, but it's been hard for me to spend time lesson planning and such. Instead, I've been facebooking, shopping, and catching up on missed TV (did anyone else realize "Real World Cancun" ran through the summer?)
Speaking of the real world, I feel a bit shut off from it. I know everyone is busy, but it just seems like the opportunities to call and catch up are few and far between. A big switch from the summer lifestyle I had grown accustomed to!
Heading out to the big city of Hays this morning, returning some movies to the Redbox (I highly recommend "I Love You Man" but "17 Again" not so much...

No comments: